CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome!!!

This is my first blog post and I'm not really sure what to say, but I wanted an easy way to share fun pictures and stories from my world. I don't know how regularly I'll post, but I'll try to do something at least once a week. (I told you all that I'd finally get around to this!)

Here are some fun pictures to view in the meantime, mostly so I could learn how to upload them. Enjoy!

My hunky reindeer, Justin


Our little Allen family on Easter 2008


Our little princess, Lily, during naptime

15 comments:

jennie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassie said...

I love seeing new pictures. What a fun way to brag on your family.

Cassie said...

PS You look like Julia Roberts in the family pic.

Amy said...

Hi Wendy-
Lunch was fun. Glad you are doing a blog, it always fun to see cute pictures of the little one.

Sagecat said...

I want to just gobble her up. Put her on a saltine cracker and eat her. Dont worry I would savor the taste...:) tender she is...pure tenderness.

jennie said...

I love Lily's little bird legs, Jay's red nose and your rosy cheeks. GO BLOG GIRL!!!

Katie said...

I'm so excited to see more of that little baby! Good job Wend, I knew you could do it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy Marie- you look so good- just love you and Jay- lunch was fun and Lily is so cute

Anonymous said...

the comment above is from me- sorry i clicked on anonymous-Lacy Fife

Anonymous said...

I am glad I will get to see more pics of your wonderful family. Lily is truly a sweet little doll.

Michelle said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

KA said...

Very well done Miss Wendy.

Jodi Collins said...

I'm so glad to finally see this - I have been waiting a long time. Now I can stop reading Justin's blog about stuff that doesn't concern me. :-) I look forward to more posts.

Unknown said...

Add my name to the list of Lily admirers! Hooray for your bravery in attempting something new!

Amber Lee said...

Yay! It's about stinkin' time!