CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Lily's first swim

This is Lily's first time swimming. We were in Park City with Jenn, Pete and Clementine. For those of you who don't know, I don't particularly love the water. It's a good thing though, because if I did, who would have taken these cute pictures?

Any question whose daughter this is?

...at least she has my eyes!

I love her smile!

Where am I? Well somebody needed to take the picture!

12 comments:

Justin said...

Yes, Lily appears to like the water more than her mother does. Although based on the picture with Wendy, she doesn't love the chlorine...

Michelle said...

Wendy, I'm so glad your blogging and this post is so cute! I've purchased a swimming suit for Gavin, but haven't taken him for a dip yet. I wonder if he'll like it. Lily is SO cute. (And you are a great photographer!)

Anonymous said...

Wendy those are so cute! I saw the one on Justins Blog as well and I am starting to see you in Lily now. Before she looked so much like Jay to me. The pic of Jenny's fam is cute too!

Stinsonian said...

I'm so happy you have pictures to share! What a little angel Lily is. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog; Bry sent me the link! :)

Amy said...

Cute Pictures. Lily is definitely an Allen, but I think you'll find over time her little features will change and she may look more like you than you thought.
By the way I was serious about babysitting. If you and Justin ever need a night out we are close, not to mention that Riley loves babies and we are already baby proof!!!

Tiff and Dan said...

Its so fun to see her in the water. I think i am signing Benton up for swimming lessons. They start them at 3 months here. Does Lily like the bath? She is soooo cute. I love the posts!

jennie said...

When I heard you did a post on our Park City swimming event, I was VERY worried about which pictures you might post, considering my fat, pregnant state. Thanks for at least picking one that will document that I have cleavage... at least while I'm pregnant!!!

Enough about me, Lily is a little doll, and was such an angel during her swim! I also love Minnie's cheesy grin in that bottom pic... so cute!

Justin said...

Jennie: I'm sure your cleavage was Wendy's primary concern when picking that picture.

Tiff: Yes, she loves her baths, and even likes an occasional shower with her dad. Hopefully she'll inherit my love for all things wet.

Low Gain said...

Oh Wendy I LOVE it!! Basically every picture of Lily in the at the pool made me laugh. She's either smiling, slobbering, or got such a smug face sitting there in the water. Did she love that? Looks like Lily's gonna have to teach you how to swim.
Anyway, this is cool we've gotten this blog thing going now. I'm very excited.
I'm sorry, but I can't say it enough how cute she is! The one where her and Justin are smiling. Instant classic.

Katie said...

She is so cute, I agree, an adorable smile. I think she looks like both you and Jay. She's a good mix.

Unknown said...

Maybe I'm crazy but I think she looks a lot like you, Wendy. She's beautiful!

Chanelle said...

Wendy, I'm so glad to see that you have started a blog. I love the pictures of Lily, she is getting so big! What an adorable little girl.