We took this video last night; it wasn't the first time Lily had taken any steps, but it was the first time we had captured them on camera. Fearing that it was a fluke, we were comforted to see several encores today at lunch.
How will our lives change now that we've got a "walking" infant?
Monday, November 17, 2008
"Walking" is such a loose term...
Posted by Justin at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! She beat Minnie by, oh.. 5 months!!! Watch out for those stairs!
OH MY GOSH. WOW. Amazing. Gavin isn't close, and I'm okay with that.
What an adorable, bald little walker. When are you coming to see us?
Holy crap, I said in another two weeks she'd be walking, not another two DAYSSSS!!!! geez la weez, that is incredible. I can't understand how quickly she's growing up. I don't think i started walking until i was 2.
That was incredible! She is something special. That GRIN! I can't wait to put her to the test in a week!
Hooray Lily! You'd better get her some pink Nikes for Christmas because they don't just walk for long. We can't wait to see her!
She's adorable!!!!
You've got to stop her somehow. She's growing up entirely too fast. Let's hope she hasn't inherited her Dad's accident prone tendencies, otherwise, you'll be having many years of ER visits ahead of you. She is so cute!
wow, i can't believe that she is walking. She is sooo cute! Benton loves to hold on to things and walk around them but he's not at all trying to take steps...I'm happy about that! its baby proofing (even more) time!
you will be so glad you have this on tape! All I can say is put the chairs on the table- because now she will start climbing:)
What a Doll! She is really wonderful. I hope to see the real thing Friday night.
WOW, that is awesome! Kate is eating dust right now. She's a sweetheart!!!
Okay I just watched it again, and she isn't bald is she! Her hair is just so blond I couldn't tell. I love her.
Very Cute. Your life will change dramatically.
The fun is just beginning
Post a Comment