CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Christensen Halloween 2008

Saturday was the annual Christensen Halloween extravaganza. Jen & Pete did another bang-up job with the decorations, treats, and costumes. My biggest regret is that we assumed that someone else was taking pictures of all the great costumes...we hardly have any pictures of anyone but ourselves. How self-absorbed! Nevertheless, here's a sampling of a few that we did snap:

Here are Clementine and Jackson. It was the only time anyone got either of them to stand still the whole evening, but boy did they look great!


Here are the prize-winning costumes. Wendy handmade her Wendy-dress with the loving help of my mother. I contributed by taping the pom-poms to Lily's shoes...


This is Lily with our friend, Glen Womble. It was one of the only times she smiled the whole night, as she wasn't a huge fan of her decidedly itchy costume. Glen is so great with kids, and he did a terrific job of charming Lily for their first time meeting each other.


Here's a better look at Wendy's beautiful dress. My Peter Pan looks like he swallowed himself, but hopefully you get what I was going for.

We had a great time as usual at the big event. All the costumes were terrific and the company was even better. Way to go, Jen & Pete!

13 comments:

Amy said...

How fun. You guys look great

Jodi Collins said...

Very Cute.....I love Lilly's costume. You should try putting a one-sie on underneath - it may help.

Tiff and Dan said...

i love the costumes! way to go wendy. I'm liking the boob grab justin. gotta have one of those pictures huh?

l.g. mcfifi said...

I love Wendys dress and you all look like you are having so mcuh fun

Justin said...

Tiff: I wasn't trying to grab anything...I was reaching out for a kiss like Peter Pan did in one of the movies (he thought it was a thimble). Now I'm worried everyone will think I was trying to feel her up!

Unknown said...

So funny! I was there for the picture so I didn't even noticed the "grab" until I read the comments. I will back you up though, you were definitely going for a kiss.

Emily said...

Wendy, I am very impressed with your costume. We still need to finish your apron. Lily makes the cutest little Tinkerbell. Tanya loves to look at her costume picture:)

jennie said...

I thought I was the only one who noticed the "cup". Funny. Um, you all look fantacular. So glad you put Lily to bed in our room so you could stay late. You could do that every Friday night if you want!

Low Gain said...

Your costumes are excellent. I am very impressed wendy. Costume designing must run in the family. I did both Tiffany and I's costumes. I'll have to post them later. But you guys look great. Justin, where did you get the little knife? And Holy Crap Lily just keeps getting cuter. But I must ask, did she recently have a spill? She's got some mighty fine looking bruises. Hahahaha.

Katie said...

I did notice the boob grab, and wasn't a bit surprised. Very cute, will you please come visit so I can see Lilly?

Stinsonian said...

Your costumes were awesome! Lily gets cuter every time we see her!!

Brian and Elise said...

Cute costumes! It looks like you had a good time.

Chanelle said...

I love the theme costumes, you guys look great!