CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lily turns 18 months

Because Lily's birthday is always going to fall in the winter, we decided that we'd fore go the professional 1-year pictures in lieu of a summertime photo shoot at her 18-month mark, which occurred just this past week. Here is a little sample; there are more to follow shortly.

Lily also went to nursery for the first time by herself today, and did really well (we were never pulled out of our classes to attend to an unruly daughter). She really seems to be growing up on us so quickly, but we're loving every day we have with our little Lily-Bug.

5 comments:

Katie said...

She is gorgeous! Can't wait to see you guys.

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful daughter!

Michelle said...

Very sweet. I love them. Can't wait to see more!

Annie said...

I LOVE her dazzling eyes!

Emily said...

those are really great pictures. Her eyes look so bright!