Wendy, Lily and I spent the week in southern California two weeks ago thanks to the generous invitation of my parents. We stayed at the beautiful Marriott Vacation Club in Newport Beach. We stayed two days with my parents, one day alone, and two more days with Wendy's sisters.

One of the few times Lily
wasn't smiling around Gamma and Cahpah.

Sage, Maegan, and Erica drove up from San Diego for a couple of days of girly-fun. Maegan is holding Erica's three-week old daughter, Eden (being shielded from the sun).

Lily demonstrated her exhibitionist alter-ego as often as possible, and discovered a new favorite phrase: naked girl!

Erica, Sage, and Maegan frolic at Laguna Beach.

Eden and Lily find some quality time together. Don't they both look cozy?

The Roe sisters cuddle up for some TV time.

We spent a fun day in Disneyland. Lily loved it, and is still talking about hugging Tigger, Eeyore, and Pooh Bear. She also loved the Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise. Pirates, not so much.

In the afternoon, she bonded with Mickey in the stroller. You don't notice it here, but usually she was seen hugging Mickey.

Blue-eye alert!

The lovely Allen girls in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle

It's really a shame Lily didn't enjoy herself at Disneyland.
Thanks again to Mom and Dad and the Roe sisters for a fun week! We can't wait for the next trip!
7 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm glad you did Disneyland. She is adorable.
She looks darling in all the pics. Looks like she did Disneyland well! Some smiling, some sleeping. :)
I love the pic of Wendy and Lily in front of the castle! Looks like a Disney ad!
The last one with the mouse ears is delicious.
So cute. I LOVE DISNEYLAND, and I'm glad Lily's first trip was full of LOTS of memories!
I love the Mickey ears one. Looks like so much fun!! If all the Roe sisters had the same color of hair, and Logan were there without his mexi-stache, i don't know if we could tell them apart!
Forgive me for being terribly envious! I'm glad you had such a good time, your pictures are cute!
Post a Comment