CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

She may have Wendy's eyes...

Tonight while we were helping Lily say her evening prayers, she offered a cute peek into what she feels is important. We'd say "I'm thankful for..." and let her fill in the blank. Of course she said she was thankful for Mommy and Daddy, but we almost lost it when her third comment was "I'm thankful for the TV!"

Though we try to limit her time in front of the TV, Lily really does love her movies these days, including Ratatoille and The Jungle Book. Her latest favorite petition is "Lily watch Ratatoille just a little bit? OK?"

If there was any question that she is Justin's child, let tonight's incident settle it once and for all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that is hilarious! I CANNOT believe she is talking like AND saying prayers! I have a hard time getting my 4 year old to say his own prayers. Too cute!

Unknown said...

xoxox (to Lily) :)