CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A photographic apology

We're tragically backlogged on documenting our lives (particularly Lily's life) for our friends and family, but here are a few pictures to fill in some of the blanks from our southern California trip in March and our Maryland trip in May. Wendy's due with our second girl on September 6, and hopefully by then we'll start taking a few more pictures again...

Lily and Aunt Sagie in a post-Dumbo haze

Wendy, Sage, some random San Diego Zoo hippo, and Erica

Who likes the teacups? I do!

Disneyland highlight #1: meeting Terrence and TinkerBell

Disneyland highlight #2: meeting Rosetta

Honestly can't remember what this is from, but boy is my head shiny!

Heading into "It's a Small World"
Wendy outside the WWII Memorial in DC, with the Lincoln Memorial in the background

Our gracious Maryland hosts, my sister Angie with Emily, Claire, Danny, and Rebekah

The Allens outside Arlington Cemetary (we got there after hours)

Wendy and Lily in the Butterfly Pavilion at the National Museum of Natural History

While she was flipping through the Ensign yesterday, I asked Lily what she was doing. Her response: "Um, I'm just looking for a nice dress to wear!" (This picture wasn't actually taken yesterday, but was too cute to exclude)

6 comments:

Connie said...

Well yes, I stopped checking your blog because of the lack of activity. What a great surprise to find my beautiful Allen girls and their adoring main man posted for me to enjoy. Lily is such a treasure, so sweet, cute and happy. I can hardly wait to tend her while you are in the Northwest. I am glad you get to travel. Love you bushels, Mom

l.g. mcfifi said...

fun to see how you guys are doing, Congrats on the new addition, tell Wendy hi

jennie said...

SOSOSOSOSOSSO cute. Love that little girl. And Wendy remains to be one of the cutest pregnant girls I've ever seen.

Michelle said...

So cute. I loved every picture.

Unknown said...

Those pictures make me wish we'd visited pixie hollow. So cute!!

Camille said...

These are all so cute! I really love the photography pics at the bottom of your blog- those are priceless! It was so good to see you guys in Panguitch. Hopefully it won't be over a year again before we see you guys. Good luck with baby #2 arriving shortly! ;)