CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Audrey Rose Allen

 

 

 

 


Audrey Rose Allen, born at 4:47 p.m. Weighed 7 lbs and measured 19 inches long. Mom and baby are both beautiful (of course) and doing well.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cassie said...

She looks like Lily. What a cute little family you two have made. Congratulations!

Cassie said...

Tyler wondered first why she was just naked in her bed, and if she had an owie on her leg, or if she just needs a bath?

Amy said...

Yea. Congrats to all of you. She is darling

Annie said...

She is so pretty. I can't wait to see her! Congratulations, I am so glad that all went well. Love you lots!

Jodi Collins said...

She is beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I love how happy Lily looks.

Michelle said...

Oh my. She IS adorable. Love to your family!