CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Audrey at 9 months

Where has the year gone, you might ask? Tell me about it. Back in November when we last posted to this blog, Osama bin Laden was still at large, I was still working at Novell, and somehow the world was still digging 3D movies. Fast forward to July, and our little Audrey has blossomed and bloomed into a fiesty, smiley little toddler. Here is a small sampling of a little photo shoot that Kristen did for us a few weeks ago (as usual, Kristen surprises no one with her mastery of a camera lense...).


I guess Audrey went crazy for this particular leaf. We have since requested that a basket of these be shipped to our house every day.

What's funny about this photo is that she doesn't even know what a Klingon is!

I'm not really sure what to say about this one, but I think the look on Audrey's face says it all.

Little Audrey's disposition most of the time...

I liked the background on this one, as well as the subtle dimming Kristen did around the edges. I'm sure there's a name for the effect, but I'm going to call it "squinting" for lack of a better word.

Thanks again to Kristen for her patience and talent with the camera. We're going to call it divine providence that Audrey didn't figure out crawling until a few days after this shoot. Otherwise, this post would have some nice pictures of grass and bricks.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She's quite adorable. I love that I'm the first comment - even days later. It was pure hope that made me click on your link. It's been months! Worth the wait!

l.g. mcfifi said...

Glad to see new photos of your girls. Miss you guys