Lily looked great on Halloween as Snow White. Yes, the wig was imposing and the dress was too big, but she didn't care and neither did the neighbors as she braved the wet and cold to ask for candy that she doesn't care to eat (her loss is my gain).
Some of the other pictures below include Wendy's local family carving pumpkins at our house, for which Wendy made a delicious homemade caramel apple cider (click here for the recipe) that wowed our guests. There is also a picture of Audrey at two months. Like her sister, she's quite the beauty, and like her sister, she's a little gem. I'm a lucky guy to be surrounded by such lovely ladies.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Halloween 2010
Posted by Justin at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute kids and I love Snow White. I can't believe Lily kept that on her head. BTW...we have the same bouncy seat. :-)
Your girls are so beautiful!! I LOVE Snow White and her cute hair. :)
so, so cute!
Post a Comment