CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lily loves her grandparents






10 comments:

Miss Gabe said...

Those were the sweetest pictures! It was sooo neat to see who she resembles a little. Still need to meet this fine young lady and hug the mama who birthed her!

If people can, next week I thought we could all watch the finale of SYTYCD together. See what your schedule is like.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the new post. I loved it! Grandparents are the greatest!

Erica Eley said...

Yeah! Those are all really sweet pictures. All the grandparents are genuinely happy in all of them... so nice to see!

l.g. mcfifi said...

Those are great pictures Wendy- she is growing so fast

Low Gain said...

I love the one with Lily and dad, and how their eyes are both squinting. And Grandma Roe seems to win for making her smile the biggest. Good job Evelyn. You win.

Sooooo.... when's Lily gonna grow eyebrows?

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Love the pictures!

jennie said...

SOOOO cute. I love that smiley little babe. We need to get together already!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, great for posterity. And what's more, from that angle you can't even tell I have wrinkles. Your Dad looks like Pres. Bush in that picture. You sure have a sweet little girl.

Chanelle said...

What fun pictures! Pictures with grandparents are the best!