
Lily is 7 months already, and dragging herself around the room like a champ (not officially crawling, though she's close). She's also mimicking sounds she hears, like growling and coughing.

That's Lily on the left, with three of her friends (Kate, Gavin, and Saige). This group is significant because the kids were all born within a couple months of each other. It's also significant because their parents are all old (or current) Novell friends of ours from what we lovingly refer to as "the glory days." (But we were sad that we didn't get little Max in the picture before the babies lost interest in posing...)

Desperate for a chance to do something with Lily's hair, Wendy has settled on the faux-hawk. By the looks of it, Lily is pretty happy about it too.

This picture was taken this past weekend up at Sundance, where we spent a couple of nights with the Christensens. We had a great time eating and playing games and staying up late.

We love Jen & Pete and are so glad that having babies hasn't ruined our partying.

Lily and Clementine took a break from playing to sit and watch
Peter Pan at the cabin. Clementine is so cute to sit and play with Lily, and can always make her smile.

Here I am with Lily down by the stream. She was fascinated by the sight and sound of running water, but didn't like the way the ice cold water felt on her little feet.

Here are the two reasons I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
11 comments:
Love all the pictures. Someone took a picture of the four kids before my kid puked all over himself...too bad you don't have that one. I look like the parent who doesn't clean up after her kid. Though, let it be noted that I changed his clothes right after this. I love Lily more every time I see her. She's so cute.
so is justin posting on wendy's blog now? its so fun to see pictures of all the little kids! we miss you guys!
I'm glad someone brought this blog back to life. The pictures are great and I love the one of her big smile.
I love the 7 mos picture... what a doll! It was so fun to be with you this last weekend, you guys are great company. We wish you lived in our basement. Thanks for being so helpful with meals, cleaning and helping with the kids. xoxoxo
We had a great time up at the cabin, I hope that we can do it again soon. And that I can stay humble if I win all of the games we play...again!
We're still convinced that Pete was pocketing resource cards for "Settlers," but if cheating at games gets us a night at the cabin, then he can pull the wool over our eyes any day!
Fun update Justin! I love the pictures, I can't believe how big Lily is getting. 7 months already? Time flies!!!
So Tyler saw the pics of Lilly, and since he can't make the "l" sound he said, "baby wiwwy." He loved seeing all of the pictures.
Lindsey and I did an AWWWWWW! on the last picture and comment- Wendy is lucky too!
Hi Wendy and Justin! It's me Logan's old gf. :) I snooped onto your blog, and you guys are such a beautiful family! Love the pics. I may come back and snoop again...
take care!
I love the pictures!! Justin you ARE one lucky guy, the last picture is beautiful, Lily is the cutest baby!!
Post a Comment