SO FUN! Did she actually eat the rice cereal or was she trying to suck on the spoon while the cereal went running down her face and neck? i've been mixing in a little fruit with the rice ceral and boy is it a mess to clean up!
Wendy, May I borrow Lily for a while? She's so entertaining, I can't imagine how you can take your eyes off of her. These pics had my laughing out loud, especially the last 2. Babies' expressions are another reminder that we shouldn't take life so seriously...
Oh my heck. The eyebrow picture is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I laughed out loud at my desk. What a cutie!! I'm still waiting for the baysitter call Ü
She is so hilarious! Those pictures kill me. And was that our Annie that left a comment on your blog? Be proud, she has never commented on anyone elses.
I love the steady progression of emotions that she goes through. Perhaps these were her thoughts... Pic. 1: What is this? It’s consistency is strange… Pic. 2: Huh, it’s odd, but I like the way it runs down my face. More! Pic. 3: Hey! I said I want more! Put that camera down and spoon it in, woman! Pic. 4: BY THE POWER OF GREYSCULL I DEMAND MORE RICE SLOP!!! MORE, I SAID! MORE!!!!
So cute! Did she love it! I can't believe that both her small teeth are coming in at the same time. Is she fussy? Thanks for the update. I love that cute girl!
I'm not sure who Low Gain is, but the "power of GraySkull" comment took me way back to many a happy time with Jay. PS - your daughter is stinkin adorable!!! Thanks for letting me snuggle her at dinner on Friday.
10 comments:
It's alright Lily dear,
some of the finest people I know don't own eyebrows!
SO FUN! Did she actually eat the rice cereal or was she trying to suck on the spoon while the cereal went running down her face and neck? i've been mixing in a little fruit with the rice ceral and boy is it a mess to clean up!
Wendy,
May I borrow Lily for a while? She's so entertaining, I can't imagine how you can take your eyes off of her.
These pics had my laughing out loud, especially the last 2. Babies' expressions are another reminder that we shouldn't take life so seriously...
Oh my heck. The eyebrow picture is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I laughed out loud at my desk. What a cutie!! I'm still waiting for the baysitter call Ü
AH!!! Hilarious! I'm so excited for her first rice cereal experience! She really does look like your dad in that first pic! I love her!
She is so hilarious! Those pictures kill me. And was that our Annie that left a comment on your blog? Be proud, she has never commented on anyone elses.
Very cute. I love it! Did she like the rice cereal?
I love the steady progression of emotions that she goes through. Perhaps these were her thoughts...
Pic. 1: What is this? It’s consistency is strange…
Pic. 2: Huh, it’s odd, but I like the way it runs down my face. More!
Pic. 3: Hey! I said I want more! Put that camera down and spoon it in, woman!
Pic. 4: BY THE POWER OF GREYSCULL I DEMAND MORE RICE SLOP!!! MORE, I SAID! MORE!!!!
So cute! Did she love it! I can't believe that both her small teeth are coming in at the same time. Is she fussy? Thanks for the update. I love that cute girl!
I'm not sure who Low Gain is, but the "power of GraySkull" comment took me way back to many a happy time with Jay. PS - your daughter is stinkin adorable!!! Thanks for letting me snuggle her at dinner on Friday.
Post a Comment