Yep....She's still a doll
Those teeth are too cute.
Oh, I love her! She is such a happy little doll.
What an adorable outfit on an adorable little girl. I want to kiss her cheeks!
Sweet little Lily. I can't wait to see her in a couple days! I'm feeling a little bit better today... haven't visited the toilet, (knock on wood).
What a cutie! I hope you all have fun this weekend, and I wanted to be the first to wish you an early Happy Birthday!
"Yilly", as Jackson calls her, is beautiful. In fact, she's STUNNING.
Wendy- your stunning- and I am glad J revived you blog
I LOVE her. Millie can't wait to play.
she is soooo cute!
What cute pictures! She is darling!! Happy Birthday Wendy... isn't it today?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yep....She's still a doll
Those teeth are too cute.
Oh, I love her! She is such a happy little doll.
What an adorable outfit on an adorable little girl. I want to kiss her cheeks!
Sweet little Lily. I can't wait to see her in a couple days! I'm feeling a little bit better today... haven't visited the toilet, (knock on wood).
What a cutie! I hope you all have fun this weekend, and I wanted to be the first to wish you an early Happy Birthday!
"Yilly", as Jackson calls her, is beautiful. In fact, she's STUNNING.
Wendy- your stunning- and I am glad J revived you blog
I LOVE her. Millie can't wait to play.
she is soooo cute!
What cute pictures! She is darling!! Happy Birthday Wendy... isn't it today?
Post a Comment