Last weekend Wendy, Lily and I flew down to San Diego to visit Wendy's sister Erica and her husband Matt. Lily was terrific on the airplane, and charmed all of the flight attendants and passengers with her toothy grin.

We had a great time visiting and laughing with Matt & Erica, who were great hosts and have a beautiful apartment in a great location.

We visited Sea World. Lily loved the dolphins, and Erica faced her fears of sharks.

We also played on Coronado Beach.

...and really loved the taste of it.

Also this week, Lily turned 9-months old. She's working on four teeth on the top to complement her two bottom teeth, and has really started loving "big people" food, like cookies, cakes, fruit, and potatoes.




11 comments:
Cute pictures. Love the ones of her on the beach smiling so big. I can't believe it's been 9 months!
What a fun family. I'm gald you get to make fun memories like this while she is young.
I'm loving all her big smiles. So delightful.
I didn't know Erica married! I can't belive Lily's walking skills! I was just thinking about our lunch visit the other day when she was so little- What a fun trip you guys- I love Sea World Cassidy loved the roller coaster Atlantis
Awwww! We loved having you here, I can't say it enough! It was really the best visit we've had with family since we've been married! (Sorry, ma n' pa... but the chaos of TOO much family at once can be exhausting)! Happy 9 months, Lily-kins!
This is Logan. Uncle to Lily. I just have to say I expect a walking skills show the next time i come over.
Also, I'd like to point out how much of Douglas Charles Roe I see in Lily in the shot of her playing in the sand.
It's hard to believe my future children will be cuter than her. It's really really hard.
I'm so happy to see a new post. It looks like you had a blast in San Deigo.
You left out one of her greatest new accomplishments...open mouthed kissing. I especially loved the last kiss I got from her when she had to lick her lips and get them really juicy before bestowing her kiss on me.
She IS such an angel. I love how she gives that big grin to anyone she sees. Come visit us so she and Millie can be friends.
Looks like such a fun vacation! It's nice to be reminded of what the ocean looks like. I can't believe how fast this first year went by. Lilly is out pacing Kate with the walker thing.
She is such a big girl now! I love the pictures of her on the beach!
Post a Comment