CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lily's first pop quiz

(Turn up the volume high if you can't hear her...)



I'd say she passed with flying colors, wouldn't you?

14 comments:

Cassie said...

So smart and so cute, just like her favorite aunt.

Michelle said...

wow. amazing.

Brian and Elise said...

Wow, she can speak very well. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Her brilliance is exceeded only by her beauty. Way to go Lily!

Jodi Collins said...

Rory and I stand corrected. Amazing. What a smart girl.

Unknown said...

Cass, who says your the favorite? I loved that she reached for each thing and continued to be pleasant even though her reaching hand never grabbed anything. So cute.

Anonymous said...

So smart! And Wendy is such a darling mom. You are a lucky guy Justin.

jennie said...

I'm in love. She's following in Minnie's foot steps both in size and smarts!!! Look out!

jennie said...

That was so nice of Cassie to say Lily is like me!

Katie said...

So very cute! I wished I could've handed the keys at the end, she really wanted those.

Emily said...

Wow, I had no idea she could say so many words! What a cutie:)

Amber Lee said...

Yay, Lily! I miss having a baby! Good thing I'm not far away from another one, huh?

Chanelle said...

Wow Lily! She really can say all those words, not like we didn't believe you!

Camille said...

what a good little talker! So smart for her age!

It was good to see you the other day at Logan's Wedding! Sorry it was so short...
check out our blog:
www.jonathanandcamille.blogspot.com