CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Repentance

Well here are the pictures I promised, comprising some of the events from the past three months. The pictures were taken with Wendy's new "anniversary" camera (and because she dropped our old one in the ocean), which we're still learning how to use. Luckily we have a great muse, whose blue eyes make every picture look more beautiful.

Sneaking around at Logan's wedding lunch

Lily at the St. George Temple

Four generations of loveliness

Check out these eyes

Do you think she liked the swing?

She's equally shocked and fascinated by the fountains at the park by Grandma & Grandpa Roe's house in St. George


Does this remind anyone of a certain infant boy in a dress playing in the sprinklers?

Seriously, will you check out these eyes

Lily loves bubbles

Easter egg hunt #1 (at Grandma "Alla's" house). Notice the debut of the piggie tails.


The only half-decent shot of Lily in her Easter dress

Easter egg hunt #2 (our backyard). Easter egg hunt #3 occurred at Grandma B's house, but we forgot the camera.

12 comments:

Erica Eley said...

Best toddy pictures I've seen all year, seriously. She is beautiful and adorable! I am one proud aunt! I also love the four generations one. What a gorgeous bunch of gals!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful and I love your camera!

Michelle said...

She is adorable and those eyes take my breath away. Where is that park in St. George? I want to take Gavin when we are there in a few weeks!

Annie said...

You'e right about those eyes. WOW! They are gorgeous! And even better in real life.

Amy said...

Seriously so cute

Jodi Collins said...

Thanks for updating your blog. And she does have beautiful eyes.

Chanelle said...

I was so excited to see an update! Lily truly is sooo beautiful!

Beutlerbunch said...

Adorable, I love the eyes. They're as big as mine were! Thats soo cute!

Camille said...

totally cute. She's a doll. IT was fun to see you guys and catch up even if it was just for a mili-second! LOL
Hopefully this summer we'll make it up north....

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey guys! I hope you don't mind, I saw your blog on Amy's, so I snuck a peek.
Lily is ADORABLE!! Oh my heck! I liked seeing the four generation picture, it was so cute, and it made me miss talking to Shirley...(and you two of course.) So, Logan got married!? I had no idea. I just looked at his lonely blog a few days ago, and left a message wondering what he was doing.
Well, looks like things are going great!

Amber Lee said...

You're so right about those eyes! She's such a gorgeous little baby! I love the 4 generations pic!

Katie said...

Oh, I can't wait to know her!